Hope you are doing great!

This is Ashok from Siyaton Global Solutions

Please take a look at the below job description  and let me know if you are
interested with the position. You can reach me on E-Mail: as...@siyaton.com.
I look forward for your reply  and hope we can close the  position  with

*UI Developer with AngularJS*
*Mountain view-CA*
*Long Term Contract*
*Salary/Rate : Negotiable*

*Qualifications/Experience: *

   - Design, develop and maintain web-based applications
   - Programming experience in core Java with experience in object oriented
   - Experience with Java core libraries, design patterns, JSP, servlets,
   and web application programming.
   - Development experience in a UNIX/Linux environment.
   - UI development experience with HTML, AJAX and similar technologies.
   - Knowledge of session management, database design and SQL, object
   relational mapping, XML web services, and agile development methodologies.
   - Preferred experience with Google App Engine (GAE) and distributed
   computing knowledge (such as MapReduce).

*Client is looking for : combination of both Front end development and also
Java programming *

Thanks & Regards,

Ashok Kumar
Siyaton Global Solutions, Inc.
as...@siyaton.com | ashok.siya...@gmail.com
1590 S. Milwaukee Ave | STE # 317 | Libertyville, IL 60048
Desk: 703 468 1867 | Mobile: 657 214 0217 | Fax: 703 738 7887