please find the below urgent position one of my direct client and reply me
suitable resume to narendra.elementtechnologies.com .

*Title: Service Now Administrator *

*Duration: 6 months to long term*

*Location: Milwaukee, Wi*

Our client is looking for a ServiceNow Administrator who has experience
with implementing and administering ServiceNow tools.

*The candidate should have the following skills:*

   Administrative experience with ServiceNow

   Strong ability to use quert and report generation tools

   Ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely manner.

Thnaks & Regards

Element Technologies Inc.
15 Corporate Place South, Ste 209
Piscataway, NJ - 08854