Please share resume for the below position at akank...@sysmind.com
*Position:: Java Designer*
*Location:: Naperville, IL*
· Strong development & integration experiences in Java/J2EE.J2SE
5.0, JDBC, JNDI, Servlets, EJB 2.1,Spring 2.0, 2.5, WebServices
SOAP Must Java Integration Experience & Screen Configuration
· Previous experience configuring the Guidewire Toolset will be
· Must have experience designing multi-tier web applications
involving integrations with Vendor packages.
· Familier with integration techniques for various vendor packages.
• Team player with the ability to work in varied team
structures (e.g. technical, non-technical, virtual)
• Effectively deal with frequent changes to assignments,
project scope, technical, date
• Strong script, application and infrastructure debugging skills
• Experience in implementing QA methodologies and Software
Engineering Process, Test Plans, Test cases, Test Scenarios, and
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Self-starter able to work independently
• Responsible for understanding architectural design documents
and providing feedback to architectural and development resources
• Industry knowledge of UI and Services coding practices and
· Responsible for ensuring development practice and quality
standards are being followed
Thanks & Regards
Phone:609-897-9670 Extn 2152
Address: 38 Washington Road, Princeton Junction, NJ 08850
[image: Description: Description: Description:
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.