*Please submit resumes to sri...@saperedata.com <sri...@saperedata.com>*
Title: Enterprise Dragon Administrator
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Duration: 6+ months
The Enterprise Dragon Administrator will be responsible for working
with Operations System Administrators to maintain all Dragon Related
technologies from back end servers and databases including monitoring
to the client packaging and installation.
The Enterprise Dragon Administrator will also provision and maintain
all administrative accounts and access to the system, maintain all
Dragon Production and Test Systems and provide Dragon technical and
end user support.
This position will also coordinate support and upgrade efforts with
both Cerner and Nuance.
· Proficiency in system administration and support tools for assigned
systems and on-going maintenance, and additional technologies that
support the methodology.
· Testing – Testing system and ensuring functionality and learning
materials are supplied to all Admin and support users.
· Administration – Install software, monitor, maintain and ensure high
availability of system.
· Technical Training – Accountable for training other technical
resources and all who have administrative access to the system.
· End User Training – May be asked to train end users as secondary assignment.
· Monitors technical systems as it relates to assessing and managing
risk and ensuring excellent customer experience while adhering and
advocating for best practices and compliance with policy and
· Follows change control processes.
· Manages system validation process and provides testing guidelines
for user provisioning access in all environments (PROD and NON-PROD)
· Manage, support and monitor additional systems as assigned.
· Coordinate support (incident, problem) and upgrades with Vendor.
· Accountable for knowledge, support, troubleshooting and coordination
skills for assigned area.
· Stays current on-going education offerings pertinent to role
development and overall technical skills.
· Works in accordance with corporate and organizational security
policies and procedures.
· Understands personal role in safeguarding Customer assets.
· Takes appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of
security within scope of role.
· Follows customer policies, upholds professional standards, and
performs all work in a manner respectful of others.
· Ability to work independently and with a team.
· A Bachelor’s degree in an information technology, clinical, or
healthcare (clinical or business) related field or 4 years of
equivalent information systems, clinical or clinical information
. Degree must be obtained through an accredited institution
. Education is verified.
· Two years previous experience providing analysis, design,
configuration, implementation (technical and functional) and support
of business/financial or clinical information systems or 3 years
previous experience as an expert user of the targeted system(s) (e.g.
Clinical, Business, Financial System, etc.).
· Proven experience in systems, hardware and network design and development
. Preferred Qualifications
· Previous experience consistently delivering an extraordinary
customer experience when interacting with peers, end-users and others.
· Strong written and oral communication skills in English in a
technical or healthcare environment.
· Good interpersonal skills.
· Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
· Self-motivated and directed.· Keen attention to detail.
· Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a
· Strong customer service orientation.
· Experience in a healthcare environment.
*Thanks & Regards*
Technologies | A Pool of Wise Professional*
*Desk:7325268688 Ext: 106*
*1433 Oak Tree Road,Level 2*
*Iselin, NJ 08830*
Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information
and a method to be removed from our mailing list. Previously you
registered to receive our emails, if you are no longer interested in
receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE"
in the subject line at sri...@saperedata.com
and mention all the e-mail
addresses to be removed
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.