Technical Business Analyst
Location: Seattle, WA
Duration: 6+ Months
This project involves converting source code of over 40 applications
(primarily written in COBOL) to a .NET based server environment (C#) using
conversion tools provided and operated by a third party vendor
The Consultant will work with the mainframe rehosting SDET’s (“SDET”) on
the testing/validation of automated scripts. The Consultant will later
support acceptance testing of the final converted systems. The consultant
will also work with the DAJD business team to provide business validation
and assist with documentation and development of business deliverables
including the development and execution of a User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
*PREFERRED EXPERIENCE, QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS:*
· Five (5) years of work experience as a business analyst or
· Served as liaison with user and technical project support
· Prepared implementation and end-user documentation.
· Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
· Skilled in aligning technical solutions and features to
business/functional requirements, and tracing/monitoring the fulfillment of
· Skilled in planning and performing software acceptance testing.
· Knowledge of mainframe migration processes.
· Effective oral and written communication skills.
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team and deal with
· Skilled in accurately scoping out length and difficulty of tasks
and projects, integrating various ideas, intentions, and information to
form effective goals, objectives, timeliness, action plans, and solutions,
steadfastly pushing themselves and others for results.
· Thorough understanding of mainframe technology is a plus.
*Thanks & Regards*
*Global Information Systems, Inc*29777 Telegraph Rd *I* Suite 2450 *I*
Southfield *I *MI-48034
Ph: 248 223 9800 x 217 *I *Fax: 248.266.8320
*v...@gissite.com <v...@gissite.com>* *I *www.GISSite.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.