Greetings from Oberon IT Inc !!!
We have a Direct Client Requirement for you and the details are as follows
Position : Team Center
Location: Detroit, MI
Duration : 6+ months (Extendable)
4-8 Years of Team center experience is must
*Required skills: *
- Excellent Team center UA Product Knowledge Workflow, Structure Manager,
Access Manager, Preference Manager, BOM Management, Query, PLM XML.
- Experience in Team center architecture, Data Model. Thorough
understanding of architecture with Item, Item Revision, Dataset, Forms,
Folders, GRM Relations etc.
- Excellent Team center Enterprise Product Knowledge
- Hands on experience in data migration preferably from TC enterprise to TC
- Experience in using Siemens Data exchange (GMS), global services
framework (TCGS), IPS_DATA_UPLOAD, bulk loader utilities would be preferable
- Excellent coding & architecture skills with Java, C++ and Team center
client and server customization. Scripting in PERL, Python, SQL, Linux etc.
- Good understanding of CAD Integrations NX Manager, Catia manager etc.
- Excellent exposure to real time customer environments, analyzing the
business requirements, customization & implementation of Teamcenter product
- Experience in 2-Tier, 4-Tier, Thin Client, FMS.
- Experience in TC operations such as, Data creation, Transfer ownership,
Change Group & Role, Saved Query creation etc.
- Experience in CAD (UGNX/Catia) , Part, Assembly & Drafting, Part
Families, Reuse Library, UDF Library, Import-Export.
- Experience with BMIDE Naming/Revision rules, Deep copy rules, Action
- BMIDE Packaging & Deployment Hot & Cold deployment
- Exposure to Multi-site data transfer & administration
- Experience in installing, configuring 2-Tier & 4-Tier clients & CAD
- Basic problem solving skills Application issues, Root cause analysis,
Configuration, ability to handle CAD files in TC.
- Distributed System Administration Export/import data using PLMXML
- *Teamcenter Jr. Solution Architect and Project lead.*
- Design and develop Teamcenter customization solutions for data migration
from TC enterprise to UA and CAD
- Coordinate with customer to gather requirements and drive To-Be business
process with all the stakeholders.
- Build a prototype of the migration solution and perform mockup migrations
- Detailed validation of migration results and rebuild the solution as
- Finalize migration strategy and rollout plan
- Expertise in developing and deploying Java based application. Expertise
in Teamcenter client side customization using Java
- Expertise in C/C++ programming language and TC server side (ITK)
- Good knowledge on various operating systems (DOS, Windows, UNIX)
- Expertise on XSLT, XPath, XSL-FO, TCL
- Good knowledge web technologies e.g. HTML, DHTML, java script, Teamcenter
ITK, SOA programming
- Experience on SQL scripts, PERL, Python
- Webmethods & web service architecture
Sr. Technical Recruiter | Oberon IT Inc
1404 W. Walnut Hill Lane | Suite: 102, Irving, TX 75038.
Email: *purushot...@oberonit.com <purushot...@oberonit.com>*
Direct: 972-330-5903 | Fax: 1-800-218-2820
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.