Hello Hope you are doing good,

Please find below job Position and please let me know If you are available
*.*

*Job Title          :           Java Developer*

*Location          :           Cupertino , CA*

*Duration         :           Long term*

*Job Description:*

*iStore project -Need a hands-on developer with*

·         Strong in Core Java.

·         Fluent in developing multi threaded apps.

·         Developing applications with Cassandra with high read/write
operations, we don’t need Big Data resumes, Cassandra is used for data
store.

·         Comfortable in performance tuning app.

·         Developed apps on Linux.

Thanks & Regards

*Milton Devis*

Ph:630-315-9523

Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"||

Email: milton_de...@aesinc.us.com || www.aesinc.us.com