Please reply at chris.br...@panzersolutions.com

Position : SDE Consultant
Location : Redmond,WA
Duration : 6 - 12 Months Contract

Yes please! Good communication and local or willing to relocate but *EXCELLENT
AZURE* !

*Must-haves*
5+ years software development experience shipping products in all stages of
release cycles
Proven track record of designing highly-scalable large complex
architectures
Strong C# skills
ASP.NET MVC 3 or 4 experience
WebAPI, CSS3, HTML5, JavaScript, and JQuery / Web Services experience
Experience with the Microsoft Azure Hosting environment: Web Roles, Worker
Roles, Azure SQL, and Azure Table Storage