Greetings from Oberon IT Inc !!!
We have a Direct Client Requirement for you and the details are as follows
Title: Systems Engineer with (RAILROAD BACKGROUND)
Location: Melbourne, FL
Duration: 12+ months
We need profiles with RAILROAD BACKGROUND for the below positions.
The onboard systems engineers will perform a variety of product development
and support activities for onboard signaling products.
Qualification/Requirements: Bachelor Degree in Engineering
The candidate should be proficient in performing the following:
· Strong Rail Road Experience
· Writing System and Subsystem Requirements using tools like DOORS Writing
Use Cases, ICDs, FMEAs, etc.
· Performing System and Subsystem Design and analysis System Modeling using
tools like SysML, Magic Draw, Enterprise Architect
· The candidate should be experienced with communication based systems,
serial and IP protocols.
· The candidate will have experience with configuration management systems.
· The candidate should have good trouble shooting skills, and the ability
to analyze and organize field data.
· The candidate should have intermediate programming skills (C, C++, etc)
to assist in data analysis and processing.
· The candidate will be required to work in an Agile Scrum environment as
part of a team and will need good written and verbal communication skills.
Sr. Technical Recruiter | Oberon IT Inc
1404 W. Walnut Hill Lane | Suite: 102, Irving, TX 75038.
Direct: 972-330-5903 | Fax: 1-800-218-2820
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.