Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.

We have an urgent need for a *SFDC Developer *for one of our clients
PA*. Please go through the below requirement if you or your consultants are
open for projects and interested in the below requirement ,Please respond
back with latest resume along with details ASAP.

*Title: *SFDC Developer

*Location: *Collegeville, PA

*Duration: *6 – 12 Months

*Req Details:*

·         2+ years of experience in Architecture, Design and

·         Experience with developer toolkit including Apex
Classes, Controllers and Triggers, Visualforce, IDE, Migration
Tool, Web Services.

·         Knowledge of data management, SQL and RDBMS technologies, SOA
design principles

·         Design and develop .NET web services, ASP.NET web pages.

·         Design and develop applications using developer

·         Flexible to work in Shift Operations

·         Good Communication Skills to interact with Customers

·         Handle web services API integrations with other systems including

·         Create custom objects, classes and triggers in Salesforce.

·         Work closely with PM's, application engineers and end users to
translate business requirements to smart solutions in

·         Write technical approach and design documentation supporting
business needs.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Ankur Gulati*

Diverse Lynx* | ** |*