• Provide technical support to manage a large enterprise networks. Install,
configure, maintain network services, equipment and devices.
• Plans and supports network infrastructure. Documents network problems and
resolution for future reference.
• Provide clear technical documentation and written procedures to ensure
other members of the support organization can assist in monitoring,
troubleshooting and changing complex customer environments.
• Runs network applications testing, and may also include running
• Requires monitoring and troubleshooting of platform and OS based
problems, network infrastructure and connectivity issues.
• Requires a thorough knowledge of routing and switching protocols.
• Requires good understanding of the firewall systems.
• Good understanding of networking technologies and concepts are required,
Thorough knowledge of routing protocols is required.
• Candidate should have quick learning skills and be able to adapt to
challenging and fast paced environment. Candidate must be self-motivated
and have a can do attitude.
• Candidate must have excellent time management skills and be very
responsive to customer queries/concerns.
• Excellent soft skills desired. Need good interpersonal communication
skills, good verbal and written communication skills. Be able to work
independently and in a team environment as needed.
• Certifications such as CCNA and CCNP are desired.
*Thanks & Regards,*
*Work: 703-230-2690 | Fax: 703-880-7584 *
*Email: mn...@idexcel.com <mn...@idexcel.com>*
*459 Herndon Parkway Suite 11, Herndon VA – 20170*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.