We have an Immediate need of BPM Admin with one of our Client in
Please share some qualified resource for this position.
*Role : BPM Admin*
*Location : Cleveland,OH*
Required skills, education, and experience:
• Minimum 4 years of Administrative experience in BPM
• Strong Working experience with BPM tools, preferably IBM Business Process
Manager or Lombardi Teamworks software.
• Solid proven hands-on development experience in Java & J2EE framework on
Unix/Windows environment. Experience in eclipse development platform.
• Solid relational database experience with good command of SQL, PL/SQL and
JDBC with Oracle database.
• Must be a self-starter, analytical, team player, and a good
• 4 years of business process design, business analysis, business/process
improvement, business requirements definition, and solution implementation
project experience with a wide variety of business processes.
• Preferable hands-on use of BPMN process modeling tools such as Microsoft
Visio, but preferably IBM Blueworks Live
• Analytical, methodical, detail-oriented, organized, energetic,
hard-working, provides thought-leadership, can produce deliverables
independently, can interface at all levels of the organization
• Understanding of different development methodologies and strategies
• Experience with technologies such as DOJO, SQL
Thanks and Regards
Ph: 609-897-9670 Ext- 2168
M : 609-277-3331
Address: 38 Washington Road, Princeton Junction, NJ 08850
[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
Description: Description: cid:image001.gif@01CC0A79.D4FFDB80]
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.