Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.

We have an urgent need for a *Oracle Application Finance Functional *for
one of our clients *Denver, CO*. Please go through the below requirement if
you or your consultants are open for projects and interested in the below
requirement ,Please respond back with latest resume along with details ASAP.

*Title: *Oracle Application Finance Functional

*Location: *Denver, CO

*Duration: *7+ Months

*Req Details:*

·         Oracle Finance Functional Consultant, Should have knowledge on
Module : AP/AR/GL/FA/CM/PO/property Management/iProc

·         Should have 2-3 implementation/Upgrade  experience (End to End)

·         Should have knowledge on Oracle Setup, Oracle end to end testing,

·         Should have knowledge on all the Oracle Reconciliation reports to
be used.

*Roles and responsibilities:*

·         Setup and Reconciliation of Oracle Modules

·         Write and Execute all the test scripts TE040 doc

·         Making sure all the business functionality are intact when we
upgrade to R12.1.3

·         Working with Business on various issues

*Thanks & Regards*

*Ankur Gulati*

Diverse Lynx* | ** |*

P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 | *