*Hope you are doing well, Please reply to ,*
*Miami Lakes, Florida 33016*
*Interview: WebEx + F2F –Client will pay Expenses*
7+ years of experience working as an ETL/Informatica Developer; Power
Center versions 9.x/8.x/7.x
Must have solid experience working with different versions of Oracle,
PL/SQL Programming and SQL Server
Strong handle on Data Warehousing principles and design methodologies
Programming experience with JAVA, Web Services, SOAP, WSDL is a plus
Working knowledge of data modeling, design of data warehouse and data marts
Unix shell scripting
There is a possibility of interacting with business users to gather
functional requirements so some BA experience is a plus
Excellent communication skills and team player
*ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties
and special projects may be assigned.*
• Translates user requirements for reporting and analysis into data
• Supports operation and expansion of data warehouse and reporting
• Writes technical specification documents and business requirements
documents needed to build and support the data warehouse environment and
• Implements staging, operation data stores (ODS) and Data warehouse
• Creates specs and implement code/scripts for any mission critical
interfaces for data transport between applications, reports or data
• Satisfies business line data reporting requirements for the various
application specific databases and or repositories used throughout the
• Participates on project teams related to their area of expertise and
determine production needs with regard to new products, systems and data
• Maintains database interfaces and monitors systems configuration to
ensure and assist in the validation of data integrity.
• Establishes and maintains change control policies, procedures, and
documentation for all data interfaces.
• Respond to, define and resolve customer issues referred by Client
Services level one support regarding any data interface and internal
/external data delivery mechanism.
• Develops database objects and structures for data storage, retrieval and
reporting according to project specifications.
• Implement and test database design and functionality, and tuning for
• Provides support to database administrators and interfaces with business
users to ensure database is satisfying business requirements.
• Designs and develops back-end database interfaces to web and e-commerce
• Researches complex incidents and develop solutions.
• Configures and handles administration tasks for setting up ETL tools.
• Establishes standards for storing Metadata and implements interface for
retrieving this information.
• Provides leadership in establishing and documenting data standards.
• Team Mentoring,
• Project management fundamentals
• Business Analysis Skills
• Work on independent projects without direct supervision
Linked In: in.linkedin.com/pub/shivani-asthana/63/641/6a9
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.