*Please submit resumes to sri...@saperedata.com <sri...@saperedata.com>*
Job Title: Systems/Application Administrator with Linux experience
Location: Downtown Chicago, IL
Duration: Full Time Permanent OR Contract
EXPERIENCE SKILL MATRIX:
Total years of Experience in IT: years Total years of US Experience:
COMPLETE SKILL MATRIX (YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN EACH SKILL):
1. Systems/Application Administrator: years
2. Windows (2003,2008 and 2012): years
3. Linux/Unix servers (web, AD, MS-SQL, MySQL, MS-Access, Application
4. IIS/Apache, Firewalls, Layer-3 switches, scripting, APIs, system
integration, IT tools, phone system, desktops and related peripherals:
5. LAN/WAN platforms and systems: years
6. Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) and Directory
Synchronization for Single Sign-On with Office 365 / Azure AD: years
7. Office 365 Online Suite (Office, One Drive for Business, Lync, Sites,
Groups and Exchange Online): years
8. Windows XP, 7 and 8.1 roll-out and imaging, and installing and
configuring office software: years
9. Virtualization, network, security and storage technologies: years
10. NAS and NetBackup: years
11. Ability to move heavy computer and printing equipment (weighing from 30
to 70 pounds) up and down stairs is a fundamental physical requirement:
1. Troubleshoot and support IT infrastructure – LAN/WAN Networking,
TCP/IP, EoC/MPLS/T-1, AD, DNS/DHCP, LDAP, SMTP, SSL/VPN, firewall,
configurations, Wi-Fi 8012.11x, VoIP, Level 1 – Level
2. Support Windows (2003,2008,2012) servers and Linux/Unix (BSD) servers
(web, AD, file, SQL, Application etc.), Server Virtualization or VMware,
IIS/Apache, Firewalls, Layer-3 and 2 switches, scripting, APIs, system
integration, desktops, printers, and related devices, remote services.
3. Transition on-premises systems to the Microsoft Azure or AWS Cloud 4.
Fully maintain and deploy 50-75 devices including desktops, laptops,
tablets, mobile devices, projectors, KVM and printers/scanners. 5. Act as
Level-1 and Level-2 IT support for ~ 40 office staff. 6. Create and manage
scripts to automate processes and manage the integrated cloud network
operations. 7. Execute major changes to the Active Directory to include
Organization Unit structure, Group Policy creation/modification, login
scripts, etc. 8. Monitor all servers, applications, and services using a
combination of tools to ensure high availability and adherence to service
level expectations (SLAs). 9. Be available for nights, weekends or as
needed. Test and apply system upgrades, patches or migration. 10. Build and
maintain strong relationships with business partners and vendors. 11.
Support backup/recovery software and system recovery testing 12. Implement
and support 3rd party solutions, including installation & configuration,
performance tuning, problem determination and resolution.
Skills (Must have):
1. 3 - 5 years of experience as a solid Systems/Application Administrator,
specializing in designing, implementing and supporting onsite Windows
(2003,2008 and 2012) and Linux/Unix servers (web, AD, MS-SQL, MySQL,
MS-Access, Application etc.), IIS/Apache, Firewalls, Layer-3 switches,
scripting, APIs, system integration, IT tools, phone system, desktops and
2. 3-5 years of experience implementing and managing complex LAN/WAN
platforms and systems.
3. Experience with Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) and
Directory Synchronization for Single Sign-On with Office 365 / Azure AD.
4. Experience with full Office 365 Online Suite (Office, One Drive for
Business, Lync, Sites, Groups and Exchange Online).
5. Experience with Windows XP, 7 and 8.1 roll-out and imaging, and
installing and configuring office software.
6. Strong understanding of latest virtualization, network, security and
7. Experience with NAS and NetBackup.
8. Strong demonstrated communications skills, oral and written skills.
9. Must be able to communicate technical information to a non-technical
audience in a clear and coherent manner.
10. Must be able to work in a challenging and complex environment; work on
mission critical systems.
11. Must be able to work with a wide range of clients and projects.
12. Must be able to independently prioritize multiple projects under tight
deadlines, and with detailed follow-through.
13. Work with application owners and vendors for applications hosted on
Windows, Unix/Linux flavors and other x86 based hardware.
14. Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete
variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
15. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written,
oral, diagram, or schedule form.
16. Previous end-user support experience highly preferred.
17. The ability to move heavy computer and printing equipment (weighing
from 30 to 70 pounds) up and down stairs is a fundamental physical
18. Must be goal oriented with the ability to take initiative and
independent action in a collegial working environment.
19. Willingness to learn, experiment and research new technologies.
Skills (Nice to have):
1. Experience with AWS / Microsoft Azure / Rackspace or Cisco Unified
Computing a strong plus.
2. Good knowledge about industry standards and e-commerce compliance such
3. Experience working IT vendors including Dell, Apple, HP, Cisco, Net
Gear, Microsoft, Avaya, Polycom, Canon, Epson and others.
4. Familiarity with Mac and mobile applications
5. Experience with integrated cloud systems such as Net Suite, Salesforce,
CRM, LMS, CMS in Drupal or .Net preferred.
6. Experience with very large MS-SQL and MySQL databases backup/recovery.
7. Some programming/scripting experience (Visual Basic, Java, Perl, PHP)
for system administration automation and beyond preferred.
8. Good knowledge of Project Management methodology. Identify and create
training topics, methods and tools for staff and vendors to maximize use of
IT services and tools.
1. Bachelors’ degree is required.
2. Degree in IT, CS/MIS, Engineering and Business is highly preferred.
3. Recent IT certifications in Microsoft, Linux, Cisco, Cloud, Security and
ITIL are highly preferred.
*Thanks & Regards*
*Saperedata Technologies | A Pool of Wise Professional*
*Desk:7325268688 Ext: 106*
*1433 Oak Tree Road,Level 2*
Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a
method to be removed from our mailing list. Previously you registered to
receive our emails, if you are no longer interested in receiving our
e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.