*Hope you are doing well, Please reply to ,*
*Job Title: **Java Developer*
*Duration:** 6 months +*
*Location:** Basking Ridge, NJ*
· Resources will be an experienced resources on the team with
responsibilities that span across designing, developing and testing
healthcare software applications.
· Resources will work with system analysts to flesh out project
requirements and help design high-level system specifications, as well as
work with QA resources to assist with test prep and test execution.
*What software tools/skills are needed to perform these daily
JSP, Restful services, Rails & Oracle.
· 5+ years development experience with J2EE application servers
WebLogic, JBoss or WebSphere.
· Hands on experience with JEE application deployment technology.
· Thorough knowledge with JEE application platform configuration
and performance optimization.
· Hands-on development experience using Java, oracle software stack.
· Demonstrated ability to work independently and within a team
· Ability to work in a team along with remote teams a plus.
· Ability to work in multi vendor, multi stakeholder environment a
· Strong communication to interface with business and other
stakeholders a plus.
*What skills/attributes are nice to have?*
· Prior experience with performance optimization and
troubleshooting of Java applications.
· Client facing - demonstrated strong communication skills.
· Healthcare Payer domain expertise is highly desirable but not
· Hadoop experience is highly desirable but not required
Linked In: in.linkedin.com/pub/shivani-asthana/63/641/6a9
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.