*F2F Interview……..Locals Only……..Informatica Admin..!*
Hope you are doing great!
We have an immediate need of Informatica Admin with one of our Client in
Please let me know if you have any strong resource for this position.
*Role :: Informatica Admin*
*Location :: Mount Laure, NJ(Need Local for F2F)*
Installing and configuring Informatica components, including high
availability; managing server activations and de-activations for all
environments; ensuring that all systems and procedures adhere to
organizational best practices
• Day to day administration of the Informatica Suite of services
(PowerCenter, IDS, Metadata, Glossary and Analyst).
• Informatica capacity planning and on-going monitoring (e.g. CPU, Memory,
etc.) to proactively increase capacity as needed.
• Design, develop, and maintain all data warehouse, data marts, and ETL
functions for the organization as a part of a development team.
• Consult with users, management, vendors, and technicians to assess
computing needs and system requirements.
• Meet with department heads, managers, supervisors, vendors, and others to
solicit cooperation and resolve problems.
• Review projects to assist the Manager of BI in planning and coordinating
• Assist in the daily operations of the Architecture Team (a functional
unit within the Business Intelligence Group), analyzing workflow,
establishing priorities, developing standards, and setting deadlines.
Thanks and Regards
Ph: 609-897-9670 Ext- 2168
M : 609-277-3331
Address: 38 Washington Road, Princeton Junction, NJ 08850
[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
Description: Description: cid:image001.gif@01CC0A79.D4FFDB80]
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.