I need assistance with this requirement:
*Oracle PL/SQL Developer*
*Boston MA *
*Interview: Onsite interviews *
*Initial Duration: 6/30/2015 + extensions *
- Understand data models to develop new reports.
- Document and maintain code using change control software like PVCS and
- Analyzes information needed for coding and implementing procedures and
- Develops requirements specifications according to standard templates.
- Conduct unit testing of reports to facilitate change management and
- Assist with integration testing and data quality issues.
- Understand Business Intelligence requirements for new and existing
- Extensive experience in the following is required:
- Extensive experience with SQL, PL/SQL and Relational Database queries
- Advanced SQL and PL/SQL programming
- ETL experience and custom data set development.
- Developing and implementing standard procedures and functions in ORACLE
- Creating aggregate data using SQL
- Familiarity with MS Excel, ACCESS
- Developing, maintaining and documenting code.
- Experience with an enterprise reporting and data warehouse solution is
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing, to
interact effectively with internal and external audience and peers
- Experience with Jasper Reports in preferred.
- Experience with LINUX scripts is preferred.
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent work experience &/ or specialized
training) in Information Technology (IT), or related discipline.
*Thanks & Regards,*
*Siyaton Global Solutions, Inc.*
*as...@siyaton.com <as...@siyaton.com> | ashok.siya...@gmail.com
*1590 S. Milwaukee Ave | STE # 317 | Libertyville, IL 60048*
*Desk: 703 468 1867 | Mobile: 657 214 0217 | Fax: 703 738 7887*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.