*we do have very urgent position one of my client please check below
position and respond me your consultant profiles to
naren...@elementtechnologies.com <naren...@elementtechnologies.com> ASAP.*
*Job Profile: BCP / Disaster Recovery coordinator *
*Duration: 12months Contract*
*Location: Washington, DC.*
*Position's :3 *
*Rate : Open*
*INTERVIEWAS ARE GOING ON...*
*Work Experience *
• Overall IT professional experience 8+ year
• At least 3+ year Disaster Recovery Execution Planning and Management
• the resource needs to have the knowledge about a Data Center and Business
• Conducts Risk assessment of critical technology assets from a Recovery
• Recovery Technology solution evaluation with various infrastructure
• Define Contractual requirements for necessary recovery proposition with
external suppliers / Contractors / Sub-contractors.
• Planning recovery of Office Work Space at Alternate Work Location.
• Manages Disaster Recovery Plans Review periodically and on-need-basis.
• Manages Updates of Disaster Recovery Plans with respective technology
tracks (Internal & External parties).
• Drill Planning with all participants.
• Drill co-ordination, execution and management.
• Drill Reporting.
• Disaster Recovery Compliance Reporting and Audit (Internal & External)
• Drill Issues and Incident closure Tracking & Reporting.
• On-going Recovery Infrastructure Monitoring, Readiness and Preparedness
• Disaster Recovery Management Processes definition and Enhancements.
• Co-ordinate with BCM Committee for necessary alignment of DR Plans to
Business Continuity Plans.
• Perform true-life Recovery management during disaster declaration by
*Skills and Specifications*
• Ability to work independently and to take emergent decisions on one’s
• Should have undergone specialized training / Certification in Disaster
• Team Management.
• Network / Security / Storage / Backup Technology related experience.
• Virtualization technology experience would be added advantage.
• Communication & Presentation Skills.
• Bachelors degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Systems or a
• At least 5+ years of experience in computing or related area with a focus
on technology, management, policy and security.
• Must have professional IT security certifications such as CBCP/
• Technology related Certifications will be an added advantage.
Thnaks & Regards
Element Technologies Inc.
15 Corporate Place South, Ste 209
Piscataway, NJ - 08854
Email: *naren...@elementtechnologies.com <naren...@elementtechnologies.com>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.