*Open ended *
*Hours per Week: 40*
- Works across departments to develop guidelines and specifications
- Prepares detailed specifications from which code will be written
- Documents work in clear and transparent fashion
- Develops automated processes for standard clinical measures
- Create, Validate, and Maintain SAS Macro procedures
- Knowledge of SAS
- Experience working with large datasets
- Proficient in Oracle SQL
- 2+ years of experience with SAS Programming in a healthcare environment
- Knowledge of statistical theory and its application to the healthcare
- SAS Macro Expertise
- Bachelor’s degree required, Masters preferred.
Experience with Medicaid Claims and Encounter data preferred
Prior experience with Macro development
Thanks & Regards,
Siyaton Global Solutions, Inc.
as...@siyaton.com | ashok.siya...@gmail.com
1590 S. Milwaukee Ave | STE # 317 | Libertyville, IL 60048
Desk: 703 468 1867 | Mobile: 657 214 0217 | Fax: 703 738 7887
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.