*Hope you are doing well, Please reply to ,*
*Sr. Java Developer*
· Looking for a Sr. Application Developer that is *highly skilled
in Java*. The successful candidate will have a strong command of *software
architecture, programming, latest web technologies and frameworks*.
· Responsibilities: *Design and implement highly scalable,
interactive web applications with high usability*
· *Design and implement backend application interfaces* for data
· Collaborate with business analysts to define software
requirements for programming effort
· Support production software operations, test and debug programs
· Report progress and status of assigned tasks to project teams and
· *Provide technical leadership and motivation to junior developers*
*Required Skills: *
· Bachelors Degree, MS a plus
· 5+ years’ experience in Java Development- J2EE, server side Java,
· 2+ years’ experience with Node.js, REST, and JSON- 2+ years
· 2+ years strong understanding of object oriented Design and MVC
· 2 years’ experience with distributed search and indexing systems
like Solr/ Elastic Search/ Lucene (for example)
· Must have broad technical knowledge with a strong focus on
data/objects and API/contracts.
· Must understand web security practices, have experience with open
source software, and come from an Agile background that does continuous
· Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Must have the confidence and resilience to take risks and be
· Must be able to improvise and think across disciplines and
existing boundaries (lateral thinking).
· Must be an excellent team player and be positive to work with
· Must be able to influence by example, and have an inclination and
passion for continuous research inside and outside the current focus fields.
· *Great if they have experience with Sql and NoSql data stores, or
Mondo DB (but not required)*
Linked In: in.linkedin.com/pub/shivani-asthana/63/641/6a9
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.