Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.

We have an urgent need for a *Hyperion EssBase/Planning Technical
Consultant *for one of our clients *San Antonio, TX*. Please go through the
below requirement if you or your consultants are open for projects and
interested in the below requirement ,Please respond back with latest resume
along with details ASAP.

*Title: *Hyperion EssBase/Planning Technical Consultant

*Location: *San Antonio, TX

*Duration: *12+ Months

*Req Details:*

*Technical/Functional Skills*

a) Experience in Hyperion EssBase/Hyperion Planning tool
development/customization/configuration/administration with 6-8 years of
technical consulting experience

b) A proven consulting/functional professional in Planning, Budgeting,
Forecasting & Management areas with at least one full lifecycle of Hyperion
EssBase or Hyperion Planning Implementation.

c) Expertise in Data Warehousing & Reporting (SAP-BO) concepts

*Roles & Responsibilities*

§  Hyperion ESSBASE/PLANNING Technical Consultant - To Lead/Work in
development of the project/Maintenance/Production Support of the various
modules in Hyperion EssBase & Hyperion Planning

§  Co-ordinate with offshore team

§  Ready to drive the project independently in unstructured environment
with/without any direction

§  Work Closely with the Senior Business Users Team

§  Partner with the IT, Business & Management Teams to meet business
units/stakeholder expectations.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Ankur Gulati*

Diverse Lynx* | ** |*