*BALA CYNWYD, PA*
*EAST COAST CANDIDATES ONLY - F2F MANDATORY*
The Development Operations Engineer is responsible for deploying, modifying
and maintaining enterprise applications. The position requires a deep
understanding of enterprise systems including Windows, UNIX/Linux systems,
IP networking (TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS), and security fundamentals. Candidates
will have a minimum of 5 years working as a development operations
engineer. Must have proven track record with maintaining off-the-shelf and
internally developed systems in an enterprise production environment. This
position reports directly to Director of Engineering and Operations
- Deploying, modifying and maintaining systems in an enterprise
- Tune and scale highly-available internal systems and off-the-shelf
- Planning and execution in building existing physical or virtual
- Automating and expanding the use of metrics to qualify systems’
performance and availability.
- Configuration of development, test, integration and production
- Deployment of code repositories in support of development and test
- Define physical server specifications, network specifications for
hosting internally developed systems and the integration of off-the-shelf
systems in a hybrid environment.
- Defining, designing, implementing and creating a monitoring and
alerting solution for the IT ecosystem
- Supporting the needs of the development team, maintaining the
*Minimum Requirements/Qualifications: *
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Science, Information Technology,
Computer Science or related field.
- Solid knowledge of IP networking (TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS, SAN).
- Solid knowledge of relational databases, including MS SQL Server.
- Scripting language experience, including bash, perl, python and
- Experience configuring, tuning and supporting multiple operating
systems including Windows and Linux.
- Experience configuring, tuning and supporting multiple platforms
including J2EE, APEX and .Net.
- Experience with web infrastructure in a distributed computing
- Experience with files systems, system internals and network
- Experience with cloud computing including EC2 or Azure.
- Able to thrive and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with subscription based billing systems desired
*Thanks & Regards,*
*Siyaton Global Solutions, Inc.*
*as...@siyaton.com* <as...@siyaton.com>* | **ashok.siya...@gmail.com*
1590 S. Milwaukee Ave | STE # 317 | Libertyville, IL 60048
*Desk: 703 468 1867 | Mobile: 657 214 0217 | Fax: 703 738 7887*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.