*Resource Request ID: 2015-137028*
*Oracle Storage Engineer*
*Mountain View, CA*
*Primary Skill(Old): Oracle Database Administration*
- Installation, administration, data-migration, provisioning, and
decommissioning of large multi-site SAN environments.
- Responsible for storage provisioning tasks beginning with end user
requests, Performance tuning, creation of LUNs, mapping, masking, zoning,
and ensuring storage availability at the operating system.
- Responsible for storage performance analysis and troubleshooting as
well as storage capacity management and planning.
- Responsible to enable production and disaster recovery replication and
- Responsible for data migration as part of data center consolidation.
- Provide 3rd level support to tickets/requests in accordance to SLA/OLA
- Responsible for microcode upgrades. Manage, Storage optimization,
dashboards, reporting end of life replacement and refresh.
- Advanced knowledge of and experience with DR application technologies
and processes. Works independently with DBAs, System admins, application
admins, vendors and project managers.
- Advanced knowledge of HDS, NetApp storage arrays required.
- Expertise in Brocade and Cisco Fabric switches configuration and
- Is comfortable working with database, system admins and application
teams on performance issues and troubleshooting design and implementation
- Strong knowledge of storage management tools: Hitachi HUR, Shadow
image, replication technologies, Disaster recovery, Netapp ONTAP 8.x
- Oracle 10g, 11g
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Automation and Scripting skills are required
Job Level Specific Duties
- Acts as a subject matter expert on multiple networks and related
- Controls, tests and analyzes the status and performance of all
components of network facilities.
- Assists in analyzing and providing innovative solutions to network
- Researches emerging network technologies and makes recommendations
based on future business needs.
- Evaluates, tests, recommends and implements specific network solutions.
- Provides guidance and direction to less-experienced staff.
- Addresses escalated network failures.
- Analyzes project needs / requirements and recommends network systems
- Performs network modeling and capacity planning.
- Strong knowledge of network performance, network administration and
- Strong knowledge of network related hardware and software (including
routers, switches, TCP/IP, Ethernet, VPNs, Firewalls, etc.).
Physical Requirements/ Working Conditions
- Ability to physically perform general office requirements.
- Must be able to perform essential responsibilities with or without
- Client travel including overnight domestic or international trips may
Thanks & Regards,
Siyaton Global Solutions, Inc.
as...@siyaton.com | ashok.siya...@gmail.com
1590 S. Milwaukee Ave | STE # 317 | Libertyville, IL 60048
Desk: 703 468 1867 | Mobile: 657 214 0217 | Fax: 703 738 7887
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.