Greetings from Oberon IT Inc !!!
We have a Direct Client Requirement for you and the details are as follows
Title: Business Systems Analyst with *Dynamics CRM Needed*
Location: Charlotte NC- Phone interview only (Preference for locals)
Duration: 18+ months
Since the new application uses MS CRM Dynamics the candidates with CRM
dynamics experience will have a big advantage.
Experience with other CRM applications like SalesForce and Siebel preferred.
• Fostering a strong relationships with business partners, quality
assurance partners, Project Management and development team members
• Build a trusted partnership with developers to deliver software and data
• Use database queries to analyze existing data and complete Data Mapping
into the MS CRM Dynamics data model.
• Experience with a large data conversion project is required.
• Create software development estimates, define scope, approach and
• Guide the activities of development team during formative phases.
• Develop in-depth “business knowledge”
• Develop a business orientation to understand the concerns and problems of
• Develop practical cost effective, business solutions for user problems.
• Identifying, evaluating and recommending alternative for design and
• Develop clear and accurate Business Requirement (BRD) and Functional
Specification (FSD) documentation.
• Ensure that Wells Fargo standards and procedures are followed during the
life cycle of the project.
Minimum Qualifications -
• Minimum 5-7 year experience in Business System Consultant (BSC) role.
• Demonstrated expert knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle
• Demonstrated ability to cope well with change in a dynamic environment
and deal effectively with ambiguity.
• Experience with a large data conversion project and data mapping.
• Experience in data analysis with MS SQL Server or Oracle.
• Sound understanding of Service Business processes like customer
authentication, case and service management with experience of implementing
in any of the leading CRM systems like Microsoft Dynamics, Sales Force etc.
• Moderate level of SQL skills (ability to query and join tables, test
development logic, research errors, and traverse through stored procedures
to follow the general process flow logic)
• Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
• Strong analytical, communication, and presentation skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a decentralized
geographically dispersed organization and in a virtual environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
Preferred Skills -
• Experience in Agile software development lifecycle.
• Prior experience with an ETL tool.
• Prior experience working with Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Visual C#.
• Prior experience working with Wells Fargo or any large Bank.
Sr. Technical Recruiter | Oberon IT Inc
1404 W. Walnut Hill Lane | Suite: 102, Irving, TX 75038.
Direct: 972-330-5903 | Fax: 1-800-218-2820
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.