Please find the specs of the requirement below; kindly send suitable
Serve as lead developer for School Safety website.
*Daily Tasks will include but not limited to the following:*
- Meet with business stakeholders to determine requirements and propose
- Design technical solutions that meet standards for security,
cross-browser/cross-platform compatibility, accessibility, scalability, and
- Develop web site(s) using Drupal that support the needs of the School
- Develop websites that are mobile friendly (responsive)
- Document configurations and procedures, and maintain effective change
- Mentor state staff in best practices for Drupal development
Candidates should have at least 84 months experience, and at least one of
the following should apply:
Experience designing, building and supporting websites using Drupal.
Experience developing and supporting websites
Building websites that utilize responsive design
Building applications and/or websites using CSS
Please note that our client does allow Skype/remote interviews. However
they reserve the right to require an in-person interview.
Thanks & Regards
Kindly submit your consultant profile to above Email ID. Email is the best
way to reach me out.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.