*Hi Associate,*

*This is Vicky, from IT-Scient. We have an urgent requirement for you.
please find the Job Description below and interested please send me your
most updated resume with following details on vi...@itscient.com

*Full Name of Candidate:*
*Email Address:*
*Contact details:*
*Current Location:*
*Relocation (Yes/NO):*
*Travelling (Yes/NO):*
*Visa Status:*
*If H1B (Mention Expiry Date): *
*4 Digit SSN Number:*
*Availability for the role:*
*Availability for the calls:*
*Date of Birth(D/M/Y) :*
*Skype ID :*
*Higher Qualification with passing year:  :*
*Any interviews lined up (Yes /No):*
*Expected Rate (c2c/W2/1099):*

*Total IT Experience: *
*Total US Experience:*

*Role :  SharePoint Admin  (Only US Citizen and GC )*
*Location  : Carlsbad CA*
*Duration  : 6+ months*

*Job Description:*

*Experience with SharePoint Development*

*Experience with 2013 Configuration Architecture (features not
infrastructure) *

   - *Support the ongoing application administration of MS SharePoint 2007,
   working with internal teams and end users requiring guidance, assistance,
   and issue resolution (all aspects of the users interface).*
   - *Provide development services in SharePoint and SharePoint Designer
   2007/2013 to include site creation, list and library architectures, custom
   workflow creation, web parts, permissions structuring, and other
   - *Provide integration and life cycle support for 3rd party add-ins and
   system integration such as  webparts, web services, confluence integration,

*Thanks & Regards*

*Vicky Kumar | Technical Recruiter*

*ll IT-SCIENT - Talent Management Group ll*

*ll Phone: **510 *​*972 5217* *ll Fax: 877.701.4872*

*EMAIL : vi...@itscient.com <vi...@itscient.com>*

*Web: www.itscient.com <http://www.itscient.com/>*