Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.

We have an urgent need for a *Peoplesoft Finance Techno Functional
Consultant *for one of our clients *Madison, WI*. Please go through the
below requirement if you or your consultants are open for projects and
interested in the below requirement ,Please respond back with latest resume
along with details ASAP.

*Title: *Peoplesoft Finance Techno Functional Consultant

*Location: *Madison, WI

*Duration: *12+ Months

*Req Details:*

*Years of exp: 8+ years*

·         Strong Experience in PeopleSoft Techno Functional in Finance
modules of AP, PO, GL.

·         Experience in PeopleSoft 9.2

·         Ability to gather requirements from business users, and support
in configuration, testing, cutover activities.

*Roles and responsibilities:*

·         Own client relationship during requirements gathering,
solution-ing and obtaining stake holder signoff.

·         Track towards project timelines and complete build,
configuration, testing.

·         Work closely with Program manager as well as both onsite &
offshore teams.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Ankur Gulati*

Diverse Lynx* | ** |*