Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.

We have an urgent need for a *Golden Gate DBA *for one of our clients *West
Chester, PA*. Please go through the below requirement if you or your
consultants are open for projects and interested in the below requirement
,Please respond back with latest resume along with details ASAP.

*Title: *Golden Gate DBA

*Location: *West Chester, PA

*Duration: *9+ Months

*Req Details:*

*Years of exp: 8-12 years*

·         Proficient in Golden Gate(GGSCI) basic processes validation.

·         Proficient in new Install/implementation of GG; Initial load,
direct load, exp/imp with SCN.

·         Proficient in troubleshooting repcat/extract abend scenarios,
post ETrollover, data issues(handling with dev/app teams as necessary),
check source from repcat, missing arch files and so on.

·         Good knowledge to use of macros; exception handlers like
handecollissions; ignore; skiptrans.

·         Good knowledge to setup or switchover GG process on DR(when
switched over from Primary site).

·         Good knowledge in GG performance tuning like split repcats, use
batch sql, server load & underlying object partitions.

·         Adequate knowledge upgrade of GG, HA of GG (like configuring
VIP), configuring GG on CRS.

·         Good knowledge (& hands on exp) in advanced GG concepts like
conflict detection & resolution; multimaster sync.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Ankur Gulati*

Diverse Lynx* | ** |*

P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 | *