*Please submit resumes to sri...@saperedata.com <sri...@saperedata.com>*

Title: SAP EWM technical consultant with RF development experience

Client - CSC

Duration: 6+ months

Office Location: CA - CHINO

Rate - Open

Job description - Overall Exp. (in years) : 7 to 10 years Top 3-5 skills & min.

year experience required for each : 7-10 years in SAP Technical with
experience of working on SAP EWM and RF transaction Provide a job
description of the role, responsibilities and qualifications required
for this position :

. 7-10 years to SAP Technical experience.

. Experience of working on SAP EWM application

. Development needs to be done for SAP EWM

. Good experience of working with RF interfaces

. Need to design new RF transaction that will interact between SAP EWM
and RF guns

. Knowledge on how to adjust existing SAP RF Menu and Transactions

. Experience of general ABAP , like smart forms and different
enhancement techniques of SAP like user exits, BADI, implicit and
explicit enhancement

. Ability to drive client to finalize requirement and work with offshore team

*Thanks & Regards*

*Saperedata Technologies | A Pool of Wise Professional*

*Direct: 732-429-1833*

*Desk:7325268688 Ext:  106*

*1433 Oak Tree Road,Level 2*

*Iselin,Nj 08830*

*Fax #201-508-2996*

method to be removed from our mailing list. Previously you registered to
receive our emails, if you are no longer interested in receiving our
e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed