Greetings from Oberon IT Inc !!!
We have a Direct Client Requirement for you and the details are as follows
Title: *UI Developer*
Location: San Jose, CA
Duration: *Fulltime (Permanent)*
· A passion for utilizing best practices in front-end (UI)
architecture, including performance, accessibility and reusability
· Extensive Experience with Responsive Web design
· Extensive experience developing UI with Web3.0 and W3C standard
· Experience writing and debugging dynamic client-side applications
using client-side MVC/templating frameworks like Angular.js, Mustache,
Ember.js, or similar--
· Highly proficient in design/development of standalone and web
applications using several front technologies including: HTML4/HTML5, CSS3,
Ajax, Web Socket, jQuery, DOM, XML , Apache Tomcat Application server over
various platforms (UNIX, Linux, and Windows).
· Experience consuming JSON APIs in client-side frameworks and
Knowledge of cross browser issues
· Experience with RESTAPI and Backbone.js and SOAP web services and
· Experience with Jquery, JQuery UI, Kendo UI and JQuery mobile.
· Mobile Web Development for Android, Windows Mobile, iPad and
· Advance Skills in working with version control tools such as
· Experience writing unit tests for client-side applications
· Knowledge of software development methodologies and practices,
especially Agile/iterative development processes
· Ability to code using scalable framework for future enhancements
· Ability to review requirements and articulate/propose alternate
solutions to application architecture
· Ability to manage time and meet deadlines with quality
Sr. Technical Recruiter | Oberon IT Inc
1404 W. Walnut Hill Lane | Suite: 102, Irving, TX 75038.
Email: *purushot...@oberonit.com <purushot...@oberonit.com>*
Direct: 972-330-5903 | Fax: 1-800-218-2820
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.