PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME AT ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.
We have an urgent need for a *SAP Basis Admin *for one of our clients
CA*. Please go through the below requirement if you or your consultants are
open for projects and interested in the below requirement ,Please respond
back with latest resume along with details ASAP.
*Title: *SAP Basis Admin
*Location: *Irwindale, CA
*Duration: *6 – 9 Months
· Minimum 5 years of SAP Basis administration & Maintenance Support
and implementation experience
· Support & manage the SAP basis scope for a large maintenance and
· Experience of working with offshore –onshore model is a plus.
· Must have experience in latest Netweaver or mobile technology
like HANA is MUST, experience on Fiori, Persona etc. is a plus
· Implement and maintain the multiple SAP instances that comprise
the SAP environment (development, test, training and production).
· Maintain the integrity of the SAP environment by managing the SAP
Correction and Transport System (CTS) to ensure all configuration and
development objects are promoted properly.
· Introduce technical changes into the environment using a
structured approach that minimizes risk and achieves high reliability,
availability and performance of each SAP instance.
· Design and implement an optimal SAP configuration to maximize
system performance and availability.
· Install and configure all required SAP database servers and
· Distribute the online SAP user workload and monitor and manage
the SAP background job workload.
· Configure and manage the SAP printing subsystem for all SAP
· Maintain SAP performance by planning and executing SAP tuning
· Monitor all SAP systems (work processes, users, system logs,
short dumps, locks, developer traces, system traces, disk space, etc.).
· Administer the SAP database with Database Administrator (plan and
perform database upgrades, apply database maintenance, design and maintain
physical database layout, perform database reorganizations, design and
implement backup and restore strategy, maintain database security,
administer database performance, manage database storage, database problem
determination and resolution, etc.).
· Perform SAP client administration (create client, copy client,
delete client, export/import client) as required.
· Participate in the planning and implementation of SAP system
· Apply and migrate SAP maintenance (hot packages and kernel
upgrades) through all systems using a structured methodology.
· Develop and maintain system documentation for all SAP instances
· Provide status reports for projects to management. Must have
experience of handling 24*7 system support. Experience in working with SLA
to provide timely support to internal and external customer.
*Thanks & Regards*
Diverse Lynx* | *www.diverselynx.com* |*
300 Alexander Park, Suite 200 Princeton, NJ 08540
P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 | *ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.