Please reply at

Position   : Sr. Network/Security Engineer
Location   : Des Moines, IA
Duration   : 12+ Months Contract

*Rate :- $42/hr on C2C MAX*

*Skills / Experience:*
Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Computer Information Systems or
equivalent work experience

*Five+  years experience with network and routing protocols, TCP/IP, VLANs,
ACL’s, QoS, MPLS, EIGRP, BGP*Network/Security Certified (CISSP, CCNA –
CCIE) a plus.
Applied understanding of highly available core network infrastructures and
disaster recovery principles
Experience configuring, installing, and troubleshooting centralized network
infrastructure such as routers, switches, etc.
Experience with network monitoring tools.
Experience with Cisco 6500 and/or Nexus switches as well as knowledge of
load balancers, Linux, Microsoft technologies, shell scripting, Cisco Layer
2/3, and DNS a plus
*Experience with Checkpoint Firewall and Bluecoat Proxy platforms*.