PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME AT ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com

Hello,

Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.

We have an urgent need for a *C#.Net Developer *for one of our clients
*Lincolnshire,
IL*. Please go through the below requirement if you or your consultants are
open for projects and interested in the below requirement ,Please respond
back with latest resume along with details ASAP.

*Title: *C#.Net Developer

*Location: *Lincolnshire, IL

*Duration: *12+ Months

*Rate: $45/Hr*

*Req Details:*

·         Experience developing Web and Windows applications using
Microsoft .NET Framework C#.

·         Experience working with WPF, WCF,XML,AJAX, SOAP over HTTP, MQ
technologies.

·         Experience developing and working with web services.

·         Experience developing applications with relational database
technologies (Microsoft SQL Server) and reporting using SSRS.

·         Strong coordination and planning skills.

·         Experience working in virtualized computing environments.

·         Experience working with 3rd party vendors

·         Experience working directly with non-IT business partners.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Ankur Gulati*

P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 | *ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
<ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com>*