PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME AT ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.
We have an urgent need for a *WAS Admin (Web Sphere Application Server) *for
one of our clients *Chicago, IL*. Please go through the below requirement
if you or your consultants are open for projects and interested in the
below requirement ,Please respond back with latest resume along with
*Title: *WAS Admin (Web Sphere Application Server)
*Location: *Chicago, IL
*Duration: *3+ Months
· 8+ years of experience in Systems Administration, IBM Web Sphere
Application Servers Administration, IBM Message Queue administration, IBM
Message Broker Administration.
· Strong experience in Planning, Installing, configuring, Tuning,
Patching, Troubleshooting and Integrating - IBM WAS, MQSeries, Apache Http,
IHS v 7, SunOne Web Servers, LDAP.
· Expertise in Migration of servers - Web logic11g to WebSphere
· Strong experience in Planning, Installation and Configuration of
IBM WebSphere Message Broker 7.x.
· Strong experience in Oracle Weblogic and Red hat Jboss.
· Strong experience in Administration and Maintenance of WAS ND
clusters (vertical, horizontal) and deployment of applications in highly
available, load balanced production environments.
· Experience in configuring and maintaining IBM HTTP Server.
· Experience on configuring data sources for databases/ QCF MQ
· Experience on IBM Process Manager and IBM Portal server.
· Configuration and creation of policies sets and Policy bindings
to implement Web Services between two applications.
· Production Support to the application on 24/7.
· Administer the end point listeners of configured Web Services.
· Deploy applications in Development, Systems, Users Acceptance,
Training and Production regions.
· Configure JMS resources like Queues, Queue connection factories,
Activation Specifications and JDBC resources like Data Providers, Data
sources in IBM Web Sphere 5.x/6.x/7.x/8.0/8.5 Servers.
· Expertise in setting up of JVMs, Clusters, virtual hosts and
configuring authorization and authentication models using LDAP and Tivoli
access Manager (TAM)
· Extensive experience in zseries and iseries System and Deploy the
WAS application on Z series system.
· Experience in Recovery and Backup of Web Sphere configuration
using Web Sphere backup utilities.
· Good knowledge in Tuning of Application Servers by Tivoli
Performance Viewer like setting the dynamic cache size and setting the JVM
heap size using collected Performance Monitoring Infrastructure (PMI) data.
· Experience in enabling Global Security with Local OS, Custom and
LDAP users registries and experience in configuring SSL communication
between Webserver Plugin and WAS.
· Experience in configuring Workload Management (WLM) of Web Sphere
Application Server and also in Performance Tuning using Resource Analyzer
and IBM Suppor33t Assistant (ISA) tool.
· Hands on experience in IBM Support Assistant (ISA) to identify
the memory usage, leaks and analyzing Garbage Collection and configuring
right GC parameters for better performance, evaluated application
performance health and detected the presence of memory leaks.
· Can work with MQ Queue Managers and its objects using MQ Explorer
and MQSC Commands. Experience defining and managing Full Repository Queue
· Highly experience of system administration on Linux (Redhat,
Suse), HP-UX, AIX, and Windows NT/2000.
· Well experienced in writing shell scripts in bourne and korn
shells, wrote JACL, python, jython scripts and PHP scripts to automate most
of the WebSphere administrative tasks via the WSAdmin util.
· Can resolve deployment issues and network issues for Development
team in Production Environment.
· Create Data Sources to a variety of Databases, including DB2 and
*Thanks & Regards*
Diverse Lynx* | *www.diverselynx.com* |*
300 Alexander Park, Suite 200 Princeton, NJ 08540
P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 | *ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.