PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME AT ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.
We have an urgent need for a *Pega Lead Consultant *for one of our
RI*. Please go through the below requirement if you or your consultants are
open for projects and interested in the below requirement ,Please respond
back with latest resume along with details ASAP.
*Title: *Oracle DBA
*Location: *Woonsocket, RI
*Duration: *3+ Months
*NOTE: Require H1B Copy.*
· Strong understanding of Oracle RDBMS concepts and fundamentals.
· 5+ years of hands-on experience as an Oracle Database
Administrator, working directly with Oracle 9i, 10g and 11g.
· Experience with IBM AIX, Linux, SUN Solaris UNIX operating
· Hands-on experience as an oracle DBA, working with Oracle 9i, 10g
· Need to apply PSU patches to various versions of oracle databases
– rolling for RAC systems.
· Upgrades of databases to 11gR2 – Rolling upgrades for RAC
environment is a plus
· Proven ability in UNIX shell scripting and PL/SQL coding.
· Experience with Oracle Streams implementation and troubleshooting
· Install, configure and troubleshooting experience on multi node
· Upgrade & Migration of large databases across data center
· Identify performance bottlenecks and propose solutions
· Experience in setting up Disaster Recovery sites
· Experience in Disaster Recovery activities
· Must be a team player willing to make every effort to make the
team a success.
· Must possess effective verbal and writing skills and strong
diagnostic and problem solving ability
· Manage all aspects of physical database administration including
schema management (DDL), security setup and enforcement, ID creation,
installations, upgrades, patching, troubleshooting and instance tuning.
· Support several application and support teams with numerous
· Maintain over 200+ Oracle production databases along with their
corresponding development and test databases.
· Be part of a large DBA team establishing database standards,
monitors and automating support solutions
· Manage regularly scheduled backups using Oracle’s RMAN and
occasionally a database recovery.
· Coordinate the implementation of technical controls to support
and enforce defined security policies
*Thanks & Regards*
Diverse Lynx* | *www.diverselynx.com* |*
300 Alexander Park, Suite 200 Princeton, NJ 08540
P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 | *ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.