Pleasure mailing you. I came across your profile in job portal and wanted
to touch base with your regarding number of our client opportunities.
Please go through the below requirements and let me know if you are
comfortable for the any position.
Please send me your updated resume along with the best rate cap, visa
status and availability. An early response is really appreciated.
*Title :* *IBM Big
Insights Developer *
*Location : Columbus, OH, USA*
*Open Position : 1 *
*Duration : 6 months*
*Experience : 8+yrs*
*Approx. Start date : Immediate*
*Rate : Competitive*
*Extension possible : Yes*
*Job Description/ Skill set:*
*• 8 + years building large scale enterprise and distributed
*• IBM Info Sphere Big Insight - Big SQL, GPFS or HDFS file
*• IBM Info sphere Streams programming (SPL) *
*• Excellent knowledge of Hadoop architecture and
administration and support *
*• Proficient in Map-Reduce, Zookeeper, HBASE, HDFS, Pig, Hive
*• Strong database expertise Design, Performance, Availability,
Security, Recoverability *
*• Strong Data Warehouse expertise Design, Schema, ETL vs. ELT,
Data Mart *
*• Understanding of analytics, OLAP & ROLAP *
*• Strong application engineering experience in designing high
transactional, highly scalable and available systems *
*• Designing and refactoring DB systems for performance*
*Title :* *Hadoop Developer
with R background*
Other Skills : BI skills
Work Location : Beaverton, Oregon
Skill : Hadoop Developer
1.Statistics with R background 2. Hadoop with Map R expertise HDFS
Duration of Hiring : 6 Months
Extension Possible : Yes
Offshore/Onsite : Onsite
Years of experience : More than 5 years
*Job Description *
· Good experience in Hadoop development.
· Experience working on 1.Statistics with R background 2. Hadoop
with Map R expertise HDFS
· Must have experience on complete life cycle of a project and have
been part of at least 2 projects with full implementation cycle
· Analytical skills, excellent verbal and written communication
· Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment,
onsite coordination and client management.
*Role : Big data tech lead*
*Location for this position : *Phoenix, AZ, USA
*Duration of hiring : 6 months *
*Extension Possible : Yes*
Big data tech lead- knowledge of Hadoop, PIG, Hive, MapR and Java
*Role: solutions Architect using Big Data
*Duration: 6 Months*
*Location: Onsite – Merrimack (NH) / Durham (NC) USA*
*Need 8+ Years*
• Total of 8+ years of experience in IT
• At least 4+ years of experience in architecting solutions using BigData
technologies like Hadoop ecosystem, NoSQL etc
• Extensive experience in developing solutions in Hadoop ecosystem.
• Experience in migration of data from DW appliances like Netezza to
BigData technologies is a plus.
• Must possess strong knowledge of SQL and databases.
• Strong knowledge in SQL and database tuning
• Must possess good concepts in Data warehousing
• Well versed with deployment methodologies
• Must have good analytical and communication skills
Thanks & Regards,
Prosercorp d.b.a Tekskills Inc
ISO 9001: 2008 Certified Company
Phone:732-640-2152 |Fax: 888-543-5125
200, MetroplexDrive, Suite414, Edison, NJ – 08817
*Gmail: **recrui...@gmail.com* <recrui...@gmail.com>* / Gtalk: recrui1er*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.