Pleasure mailing you. I came across your profile in job portal and wanted
to touch base with your regarding one of our client opportunity. Please go
through the below requirement and let me know if you are comfortable for
Please send me your updated resume along with the best rate cap, visa
status and availability. An early response is really appreciated.
Title : *Test Analyst*
Duration of Hiring : 3- 6 months
Location – Seattle WA.
• At least 3 years of experience in Software Testing Life cycle.
• Have Database knowledge in RDBMS, SQL and Stored Procedures etc.
• Knowledge of Test Automation frameworks and principles
• Experience in Test Automation using common Test Automation
tools like QTP, Selenium etc.
• Ability to work in team in diverse\ multiple stakeholder
• Good knowledge in Retail domain
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
• Strong advocate and experienced practitioner of Agile and/or
• Understand business context, and participate in requirement
analysis and test planning
• Review requirements for testability and Trace requirements to
test cases to determine test coverage
• Create and maintain Test Strategy, Test Plan and Test Project
Plan [using Microsoft MPP]
• Provide testing schedule, estimate, and resource needs, and
ensure adherence to such
• Identify and communicate test environment and test data
• Record testing risks and issues in the appropriate project logs
• Analytical and Communication skills
• Planning and Co-ordination skills
Thanks & Regards,
Prosercorp d.b.a Tekskills Inc
ISO 9001: 2008 Certified Company
Phone:732-640-2152 |Fax: 888-543-5125
200, MetroplexDrive, Suite414, Edison, NJ – 08817
*Gmail: **recrui...@gmail.com* <recrui...@gmail.com>* / Gtalk: recrui1er*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.