Please reply at

Position   : SAN Engineer
Location   : St. Louis, MO
Duration   : 6+ Months Contract

Client is looking for an engineer with the ability to troubleshoot and
support Cisco MDS technologies. I've included a description below:

We are looking for a motivated person with excellent troubleshooting and
communication skills to join our Client Services Support team. Experience
with *SAN and Cisco MDS technologies* are very important as is experience
with a Global Financial. Primary responsibilities will be to respond to
incidents impacting the SAN/MDS network, interface directly with the client
and drive troubleshooting efforts to resolution. This person
will be required to work very closely with Client HTTS and TAC resources to
drive service requests to resolution as well as be a primary point of
contact for the client operations team. This engagement will be
primarily normal
business hours, however, it is expected that the engineer will be able to
respond to after hours incidents as necessary.