*Hope you are doing well, Please reply to ,*
*Need someone who is PMP Certified (or getting it) and has worked on
Mainframe Data Center Projects and Client Server Projects. Experience with
working in the education arena is a strong plus.*
1. Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems or
field from an accredited institution or an equivalent combination of
2. *Ten years of work experience in various aspects of information systems*
*implementing, managing *and maintaining multiple simultaneous information
3. *Having or working toward attaining Project Management Institute
i.e. PMP (Project Management Professional) status.
4. Demonstrated success managing, working with and through people in
goals, objectives and action plans to produce expected results.
* Manifests a professional code of ethics and values.
* Models the routine, intentional and effective use of technology in daily
communications, organization and management tasks.
* Implement, manage and maintain multiple projects that have an impact on
(district) level. Some projects may have an ICTS focus as required.
Projects may include front
office and back office projects in the areas of instruction and operations.
* Utilize the soft skill of influence with or without direct leadership
involvement to implement, manage
or maintain enterprise projects.
* Support district-wide ICTS planning and project management. Implement
management methodology that includes templates, guidelines management
practices and guidelines.
* Implement project evaluation process as defined by the District Project
Management Office which
includes the framework under which new projects will be evaluated, selected
* Implement project management communication plan to facilitate
communication of project plan
decisions and status.
* Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external partners.
Coordinate training services
which would include project management consulting, coaching and any
technical assistance needed
for a successful implementation.
* Assist with the development of technical support services and programs
identified as necessary
for district-wide consistency and standardization.
* Keep the Senior Director, EPO - ICTS and Senior Executive Director-CIO -
ICTS informed about
critical issues and incidents about which they should be aware.
Linked In: in.linkedin.com/pub/shivani-asthana/63/641/6a9
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.