Please reply at

Position   : iOS Developer
Location   : Dallas TX -- (*Local -- F2F Interview*)
Duration   : 6+ Months Contract

*Position Summary:*
We are looking for mobile developers with experience implementing
non-trivial applications. The ideal candidate would conscientiously apply
their mastery of mobile development to ensure our clients receive applications
that are both beautiful and functional inside and out.

*Qualifications and Requirements:*
2+ years of iOS development experience
Excellent OO analysis and design skills
Familiarity with design patterns
Experience interacting with REST based services
Familiarity with building and deploying applications for testing (Hockey,
TestFlight, or similar)
Knowledge of common third-party libraries (RESTKit, AFNetworking, or

*Desired Skills & Experience*
Familiarity with Dependency Injection
Unit Testing