Greetings from Oberon IT Inc !!!
We have a Direct Client Requirement for you and the details are as follows
Title: *Enterprise EDI WebSphere Transformation Extender (WTX) Map
Location: Basking Ridge, NJ
Duration: Full Time (Permanent) / Contract (Longterm)
Responsible for design, development, testing, implementation, and updates
to source and data files related to WTX mapping processes. Other duties
include providing analysis and documentation, as well as support for
production and test defects in debugging map issues.
Creates and modifies WTX maps by converting project requirements and
specification documents into design and implementation of executable WTX
maps and associated source and data files.
- Works with Systems Analysts to design new process flows for map
- Provides analysis from a WTX perspective on map functionality and
design for new maps and updated maps.
- Reviews mapping specification documents and provide feedback to System
- Designs, builds and updates input/output data structures (WTX type
trees) for use in WTX maps.
- Designs, builds, and updates WTX map source files containing
executable maps to be deployed.
- Performs full unit testing for all map development tasks (new maps and
- Supports application, system, and integration testing of maps within
the deployed environment.
- Post-deploy support for any reported issues or defects.
- Debugs production issues related to WTX map execution.
- Maintain source file versioning.
- Document WTX map functionality.
*Skills and Qualifications*
- Experience with IBM *Websphere Transformation Extender (WTX)* Design
Studio version 8.x (preferred), or experience with Mercator Design
Studio version 5.x and up, including working knowledge of:
- Map Designer
- Type Designer
- Command Server
- Type Importer
- IBM Eclipse GUI
- Experience with various standard data formats, including X12, XML, HL7.
- Ability to work with XML schemas preferred.
- Knowledge and experience with *HIPAA* transactions sets and
implementation guides is required.
- Familiarity with text editor software with hex editing capabilities
(ie., Ultra-Edit) for working with data files.
- Ability to apply technical standards, principles, theories and
techniques related to design of maps.
- Possess strong data analysis skills; ability to create/edit test data
in various formats.
- Working knowledge of Word and Excel (for documentation).
Sr. Technical Recruiter | Oberon IT Inc
1404 W. Walnut Hill Lane | Suite: 102, Irving, TX 75038.
Email: *purushot...@oberonit.com <purushot...@oberonit.com>*
Direct: 972-330-5903 | Fax: 1-800-218-2820
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.