*Hope you are doing well, Please reply to ,*
Recommended Experience :
• Typically holds a Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, or
other related field (or has equivalent work experience)
• 10 - 15 years experience in application development
• Minimum 5 years Agile experience both in a variety of roles on an Agile
team, as well as supporting Agile transformations.
• Experience with Project Delivery and Execution working in both co-located
and large scale distributed environments using Agile methodologies and
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills, including
negotiation, conflict management, facilitation and influencing skills.
• Demonstrated application of leadership skills as an Agile Coach resulting
in high-performing Agile teams.
• Expert knowledge of various Agile methodologies (XP, Scrum, Kanban, User
Stories, TDD, CI, SAFe, etc.)
• Hands-on experience using latest, industry-leadingenterprise Agile Tools.
• Highly skilled in change management practices and theories necessary to
successfully facilitate organizational transformation.
• Industry recognized certifications related to Agile such as Scrum Master,
Linked In: in.linkedin.com/pub/shivani-asthana/63/641/6a9
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.