*Hi Associate,*

*This is Vicky, from IT-Scient. We have an urgent requirement for you.
please find the Job Description below and interested please send me your
most updated resume with following details on vi...@itscient.com

*Role :  Windchill PLM Developer*
*Location  :  Mahwah , NJ*
*Duration  : 6+ months*

* Major and Minor enhancements in Windchill modules*

*o    PDMLink module, WPA, Arbortext, MKS Integrity.*

*o    Change management workflow with Change Request, Change Notice and
Change Activity workflows etc.*

* Document the design and the code*

*Thanks & Regards*

*Vicky Kumar | Technical Recruiter*

*ll IT-SCIENT - Talent Management Group ll*

*ll Phone: **510 *​*972 5217* *ll Fax: 877.701.4872 <877.701.4872>*

*EMAIL : vi...@itscient.com <vi...@itscient.com>*

*Web: www.itscient.com <http://www.itscient.com/>*