Please review the below job details and let me know if you are interested,
Position : Sr System Analyst
Location : Raleigh, NC
Duration : 6 Months+
Description of work
This position serves as an Applications Programmer and performs systems
analysis, design, coding, testing, and documentation for the eCitation
system. This position must interact with analysts, other developers, and
project management staff assigned to the team. The individual must have the
ability to communicate effectively in oral and written form, and the
ability to establish and maintain good working relationships within and
outside the team. Expertise in the design and implementation of criminal
justice applications is highly desirable.
Responsibilities will include the following:
• Analysis of existing system components
• Review of requirements, use cases, and designs
• Coding of data access objects
• Coding of user interface
• Develop core frontend components of a fast, scalable, complex
desktop-class web application
• Work with the design teams to maintain web patterns library
• Collaborate with other teams to ensure on-time delivery of scable UI
• Adhere to development best practices including test driven development,
and agile methodologies
• Unit testing of all coded modules
• Documentation and communications
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
building and maintaining fast, scalable, complex JS rich internet
applications, good communication skills.
Additional Desired Skills:
Experience with Webkit, CSS pre-processors (LESS, stylus, other), Require,
Grunt, Karma, Bower, Git, Yeoman, Node.js/NPM
Experience building native mobile applications using HTML, CSS and
Experience building Web Services (Ideally RESTful)
Experience with Java 7+, Java FX WebEngine, Spring Framework, Spring
Gtalk : alok.erudition
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.