PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME AT ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com

Hello,

Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.

We have an urgent need for a *Cognos Developer* for one of our clients
*Pittsburgh,
PA*. Please go through the below requirement if you or your consultants are
open for projects and interested in the below requirement ,Please respond
back with latest resume along with details ASAP.

*Title: *Cognos Developer

*Location: *Pittsburgh, PA

*Duration: *6 – 12 Months

*Req Details:*

·         3+ years of report / BI development (including dashboards) using
Cognos is required

·         Experience with Microsoft Reporting Services (MSRS/SSRS) and/or
MSBI

·         Experience with Crystal Reports

·         Excellent Verbal / Written communication skills is MUST as  this
role involves interaction with many stakeholders

*Required experience:*

·         3 + years’ experience is must in Cognos

*Desired Skill:*

·         Experience with Manhattan SCI is a huge plus

*Thanks & Regards*

*Ankur Gulati*

P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 | *ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
<ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com>*