Please share resume for below position at aj...@sysmind.com
*Location – Sunnyvale California*
*Project duration - greater than 12 months*
*WFM System Administrator - Job Description*
We are looking for a lead system administrator that can own the rollout,
support and new feature requests of our Verint WFM Impact 360 v11.1 and
Aspect WFM applications. In this role, you will be the main point of
contact for all WFM related technical requests and issues.
● Perform installations and upgrades of the Verint WFM (Impact 360
v11.1) and Aspect WFM application.
● Be responsible for identifying and planning for patches and hot
● Troubleshoot system issues with WFM users and work closely with
Verint Support team to resolve issues.
● Work with DBA and Systems Administrators to improve performance
and reliability of application as well as upgrades or expansions of
● Manage tickets and tracking of application issues and ensure
resolution and root cause are achieved.
● Handle any outage situation regarding WFM and documenting
● Lead key WFM projects such as Single-Sign-On implementation, new
CSI feed setup for Chat & Email, WFM rollouts for new Business units, Adhoc
Reporting setup, Lab server DR setup
● Create and maintain documentation on WFM applications.
● Assist in educating and training others on the Verint product.
● Collate statistics and reports on the usage of the system and on
● Focus on System Improvements and suggest best practices on how to
configure and use the WFM tool
● 3+ years of working with medium to large installations of Verint
Impact 360 WFM application. Must have outstanding technical knowledge of
Verint WFM v11.1
● 6+ years of systems administration or systems engineering
● 6+ years of working with Microsoft Server administration
(including Windows Server 2008 R2)
● strong SQL knowledge and 3+ years experience with SQL Server 2008
● Technical experience working with Aspect WFM or Nice IEX
application is a PLUS
● Crystal Reports experience is a PLUS
● Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability
to be personable yet persistent.
● Business Analysis skills and knowledge of WFM business features so
you can work with WFM users to understand their requirements and issues.
● Logical thinker, with strong problem solving and analytical skills
and ability to make trade-offs.
● Great Project Management skills with a can-do attitude
● Ability to be an effective coach and enabler of WFM
Thanks & Regards
Phone:609-897-9670 Extn 2174
Address: 38 Washington Road, Princeton Junction, NJ 08850
[image: Description: Description: Description:
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.