PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME AT ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.
We have an urgent need for a *DB2 Mainframe Admin *for one of our clients *Los
Angeles, CA*. Please go through the below requirement if you or your
consultants are open for projects and interested in the below requirement
,Please respond back with latest resume along with details ASAP.
*Title: *DB2 Mainframe Admin
*Location: *Los Angeles, CA
*Duration: *6+ Months
We are looking for a Result oriented and highly experienced application
database administrator with proven track record of successfully supporting
execution of large IT projects and directing developers to optimize
performance of DB2/COBOL applications while leveraging new features and
*Skills and responsibilities:*
1) DB2 Migration experience from V7 to V8 , V8 to V9 and V9 to V10
2) DB2 UDB EE, EEE,ESE 8.x,9.x family of products plan, Install, setup,
upgrade and apply fix packs.
3) Deliver 24 X 7 operational database support
4) Experience in DB2 Version Upgrades
5) Advance level expertise in Creation and Maintenance of UDB/DB2
Instances, Databases, Schema and Objects across Development, Testing and
Production environments.?24/7 Production environment Monitoring, Diagnosing
and Trouble shooting.
6) Expertise in Creation and execution of backup/recovery strategies and
7) knowlege in Setup and execution of standard database utilities.
8) Experienced in handling UDB/DB2 security and Logging.
9) Expert level knowlege of event, database performance and availability
10) SQL Performance Monitoring and Fine Tuning.
11) Evaluation and testing new versions of UDB/DB2
12) Creation, Maintenance and Execution DB2 Scripts and Shell Scripts.
13) Complete DBA Service Requests from project development teams.
14) Manage DBA Service Request queues to meet reasonable project
development deadlines and negotiate on-hold requests toward prompt
15) Infrastructure planning (server, disk, CPU, memory,)
16) Designs, creates, alters and maintains database solutions, across
multiple platforms and computing environments, that meet business needs and
17) Analyzed enterprise applications and identified opportunities for
improvements. Designed multiple enhancements to batch and online
applications that reduced online response times significantly and cut batch
CPU and elapsed times significantly.
18) Data replication using CDC
19) Perform DB2 LUW Performance Tuning & space management for DB2 LUW
20) Pager Duties: Deliver 24 X 7 operational database support
*Thanks & Regards*
Diverse Lynx* | *www.diverselynx.com* |*
300 Alexander Park, Suite 200 Princeton, NJ 08540
P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 | *ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.