Please reply at

Position   : .NET Developer
Location   : Seattle, WA (*Local's ONLY*)
Duration   : 6 + Months Contract

*Experience Requirements:*
3 years of experience programming on a client side using an
objected-oriented approach with C#;
3 years of experience in developing and integrating web services (for
example, SOAP, REST, or XML-RPC API);
3 years of experience in user interface development for web applications
(for example, forms, user controls, or modules) using JavaScript, AJAX, or
JCL mainframe;
Experience using and selecting software design patterns in a team