Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.

We have an urgent need for a *Oracle UCM/ WebCenter Support Analyst* for
one of our clients *Foster City, CA*. Please go through the below
requirement if you or your consultants are open for projects and interested
in the below requirement ,Please respond back with latest resume along with
details ASAP.

*Title: *Oracle UCM/ Web Center Support Analyst

*Location: *Foster City, CA

*Duration: *12+ Months

*Req Details:*

·         5 to 6 Years of overall Experience

·         At least 2 to 3 Years in Oracle UCM (Webcenter Content) and
WebCenter Portal

·         Must have extensive experience on in Oracle Site Studio designing
and development

·         Must have extensive experience on in Oracle UCM administration

·         Production support experience in handling all kinds of incidents

*Thanks & Regards*

*Ankur Gulati*

Diverse Lynx* | ** |*

P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 | *